12977 SW 30 St, Miramar, FL, 33027
Mobile: (814) 203-3187
An adaptable and creative individual with the drive to obtain work experience and develop skills.
SUMMARY OF ACHIEVMENTS:
· One Year Customer Service experience in Banking
· One year Administrative Assistant
· One year Accounts Receivable
· One year Internet Marketing
· One Year Graphic Design for Signs
· Six months Fashion Photography
· Six months Event Photography
Excellent communication skills. Capable of working on my own as well as with a team.
Picture Perfect Events, Bay Shore, New York September 2009- Present
· Assisted a team at events providing party services and the production of company marketing material.
Stanford International Bank, St. George’s Antigua May-August 2007 and 2008
· Executed internal banking transactions using company software and provided customer service.
Leeward Islands Lottery Co. Ltd, St. John’s Antigua June 2006–August 2006
· Assisted the company with administrative and clerical tasks.
SignCom, St. John’s Antigua June 2004–September 2004
Apprentice Graphics Artist
· Assisted with the design of business billboards, banners, signs and other advertisement and personal paraphernalia, clerical tasks and administrative duties.
TWITTER USERNAME: DasiaTheNomad
On Campus Work Experience:
Pages Printing Services, Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, PA January 2006- April 2009
· Assisted Four (4) supervisors and manager with University-based projects for an average of 30+ customers consisting employers, faculty and students, face-to-face and via telephone calls on a daily basis.
- Supervised printing of exams, university and student bills, student projects, booklets, pamphlets and other important documents (1 page to approximately 500+ pages per job,) to avoid printing errors such as paper and color defects, proper document alignment etc, thus producing quality, accurate and legible finished products and improving my eye for detail.
- Assisted and supervised the preparation of projects to the specification of the customer using the shrink wrapping, folding and stapling machinery reducing damage and improving the presentation of finished products.
- Delivered packages and documents throughout the University to ensure customers received printed documents and packages in a timely manner no matter the weather to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Filed documents and receipts for manager and supervisors in alphabetical and numerical order to ensure quick access to documents.
- Stocked and labeled inventory according to the type of paper, envelopes, cards etc, to maintain order and ease accessibility in the storage room.
Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, PA (August 2005- May 2009)
B.S.B.A in Personal/Corporate Finance G.P.A 3.18/4.0
Financial Management Association Member (Fall 2006-2009)
Leadership Institute Community Service (Fall 2006-2007)
· Organized community service activities and assisted in organizational events
Clarion International Association Member (Fall 2005-2009)
· Coordinated and organized cultural events with International office directors
Dean’s List Recipient (Fall 2005 & 2007)
HOBBIES: Photography, Swimming, blogging and reading
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and basic comprehension of French.