Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm Back

Hey readers,

I know it's been awhile but here I am again. I had a great adventure living in the states for a year. Made lifelong friends and had experiences I would ever dream possible. Now I'm back in Antigua ready for a new start. A new chapter to my book called "The Life of Danielle"(not literally though..lol.)

Anyway, other than that, it has been a lil tough at first. I'm back in the job hunting stage after working in Florida. Now I'm on the grind applying and applying and applying. But never lose faith huh?! Anywho...it's now time to make this blog a habit, rather than something I do only when I'm bored.

I started reading this book called "The Slight Edge". So far a very good read! What I got out of it is that it's the little positive things that you do everyday that add up to being successful and also the little things that we don't do that lead us down an unsuccessful path. They are so simple that they are both easy to do and so easy not to do. Now I reach the core of the book so now I'm focusing on the discipline and application.

So that's all I got for yah today...

Quote for the day:

"You want a miracle. Be that Miracle", The Slight Edge





1 comment: