Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just when...


Dear readers,

Just when I thought my day was going down hill, I said to myself "It can only get better!"
I was beginning to have the worst day. My "girly" pains kicked up a notch, I had to cook and the stove wasn't working, Antigua sun "ah breed me", then to top it off I was trying to open a pack of advil and nearly sliced off the whole tip of my finger!!! Yeah and too believe all that happened this morning in a span of 2 hrs!! Geeeeeeeez! It was just one of those mornings where I was as miserable as one can get. Unfortunately, I began taking it out on my poor brother. Sorry Deano!! But I can blame that on the mood swings -_-.

However, thinking what next I received a call that slightly made my day a little better!! A call for a potential job! I haven't gotten it as yet but it's a small step and something positive. It just goes to show that there is always a light at the end if the tunnel...even if it is just a small beam!



If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want.
~Oscar Wilde~

No comments:

Post a Comment